Enough is Enough

I have been shamed into creating this blog since I started my other one more than a year ago and can't seem to remember the address, how to add photos, delete them or just remember to take time to post in general. This is not to say that I'm a stupid woman, just a very busy one. I know, I know: We're all busy. I just feel the need to start fresh.

I have resolved to simplify things for 2008. My teaching schedule has been pared down, I am trying my best to not work at my graphic design work more than 3 days a week, and I am trying to devote more time to doing what I love best: spending time with my hubby and friends and just making art.

In the coming weeks and months, I'll be posting new art. Keep in mind that I'll be gone to CHA and away for a little R & R for most of February, but will hit the ground running in March.

So there, Roxi. Are you happy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Spring

A Little Wickedness

The doctor is in...