Counting down...

The CHA deadline is upon me and I'm starting to panic. I have lists, I have deadlines...I can't find die-cut swirl grungeboard, which is an integral part of two projects, anywhere. I'm taking off work to purchase new tires this afternoon and plan to spend the downtime on the phone tracking this stuff down.

On a lighter note, I have finished 4 HUGE projects that were blocking my creative muse, all graphic design projects that have been hanging over my head like the Sword of Damocles.

Saturday is our dry-run for our CHA Fasion Display. I know that afterwards I will feel more confident and more inspired to get my hiney in gear.

I don't mean to sound so negative. Those who know me know that I'm not usually like this. I thrive on tight deadlines and come up with my best work in time crunches.

Now if I could only figure out how to add a photo gallery to this blog.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Spring

A Little Wickedness

The doctor is in...