California, here I come...

We had a great time this weekend at the Society for the Preservation of Bluegrass Music in America (SPBGMA) - boy, that's a mouthful! -convention in Nashville. We got to catch up with old friends and made some new ones. When we weren't pickin' and grinnin', we were visiting with our friends, some who we only see at this convention every year. I think we got about 8 hours of sleep from Friday morning until Sunday night. These bodies are getting too mature for that kids' stuff, but we really had fun. Wayne and Janet Southards were so nice to open their bed and breakfast to us. I don't know what we would do without the wonderful friends God has allowed us to have.

We're off to CA for the CHA convention this morning, and I don't now when I'll get to update this hit-or-miss blog again. I'll post when I get the opportunity. I do know that by Friday night, I will have been to Disneyland!

Comments

Michelle W said…
Safe Travels!!!! Glad that you started off your trip with a great week end in Nashville. I will miss you. Just rememberyou are the "Disney Queen".

I will have the celebration all together when you guys get back. Since I know that you all will be big Celebs by then.

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Spring

A Little Wickedness

The doctor is in...