California Girls

Roxi and I were California girls for a day. We took a tour today that took us to Huntington Beach, Newport Beach and Laguna Beach for a day of beachcombing and gallery hopping. I'll post pics when I get home.

We had such a great CHA show, but are ready to get back to Tennessee, although the half-naked guys playing beach volleyball caused us to stop and think about sticking around for a while. I did take pics. You'll see 'em by the weekend.

We are tired, but full of new ideas for classes. We'll be sharing those with you soon and will be adding a lot of new merchandise in the next few weeks, so be sure to check out www.rockcandystudios.com

See you soon in Tennessee! WhooHoo!

Go hug someone you love.

Comments

Shelly Hickox said…
Pics! I want PICS!!!!

Welcome home. :-)
Michelle Murphy said…
sorry you can back sick

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Spring

A Little Wickedness

The doctor is in...