Check out my video...and a great ATC Shrine!

While I was at the CHA Consumer show in Orlando, I auditioned for a TV spot on Scrappy TV. You can view it at http://www.scrappytv.com/channel/video/14?video=39

On my computer, it starts with echos which only serve to stress my drawl, but please let it play on. It will stop eventually. (The echoes. Not the drawl. Sorry.)

If my video gets a lots of viewers, I could win a six-show series. If you can stand to watch it more than once, please do. Y'all know I'm all about shameless self-promotion.

On another note, here is a sample of work by the multi-talented Barbara Rankin of Germantown, Tennessee, a member of the talented RockCandy Studios design team.

Barbara used one of our Coffee Break ATC shrines, some of our Dresden Foil Trims and an image from our Girly Girls image cd for this piece. You can see more of Barbara's work, as well as more projects from our design team at www.rockcandystudios.typepad.com.

Now, go hug someone you love!

Comments

eileen hull said…
Candace- Great job on the video. I love the CD envelope!
Candice Windham said…
Thanks, Eileen! That's great praise coming from the Queen of Sizzix!
Candice Windham said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Spring

A Little Wickedness

The doctor is in...