Back home...for a while

Well, we finally made it home. I realize I didn't post any photos from our trip, so will do that later today.

A lot has happened since my last post.

I turned 60 on the 4th and Larry and I celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary yesterday, which is also the anniversary of Elvis' death, so going anywhere in Memphis was a challenge. People come from all over the world to pay tribute to the King - the one and only King, no matter what the MJ fans think. I have tried and tried to get Larry to go to the candlelight vigil, but he says he's not getting in that crowd of strange people.

I'll write more later today about our trip.

Go hug someone you love.

Comments

Lola said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lola said…
So do you live in Memphis? You should go to the candlelight vigil.
It may be lots of people but it is something you should experince at least once. ELVIS IS THE ONLY KING!!!!!!!
Candice Windham said…
I agree, Lola. I hadn't even been to Graceland until last December when a friend was here from Germany.

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Spring

A Little Wickedness

The doctor is in...