New Stamps from Artistic Outpost!



Artistic Outpost is releasing two new stamps plates on October 1, Snowy Woods and Bluebird. I will be posting new images daily until Oct. 1 so you can have a little sneak peek.

Today's sample is from Snowy Woods. I just fell in love with this Santa, and the phrase is from one of my favorite poems, so what's not to love? The technique involves a stipple brush and my favorite color combo: Stampin'Up!'s Old Olive, Cameo Coral and More Mustard. The image was stamped in Basic Brown, then the colors are stippled on. I inked all the edges in Basic Brown. The papers are SU Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip, plus a Cosmo Cricket from last Christmas. I have no clue what the base paper is, but that's a little strip of RockCandy Studios' Leaf and Flower Border in antique gold on the edge of the sentiment tag.

Roxi and I are off to the West Tennessee Christian Women's Retreat this weekend in Olive Branch, Mississippi to peddle our wares and hang out with some great people, including our good friend and artist extraordinaire Shelly Hickox who is letting us bunk at her house tomorrow night to avoid driving all the way back home, which is more than 50 miles.

Since it's 3 a.m. and I have to get up at 6, I think I'll head to bed.

Have a fun weekend!

Comments

Michelle Murphy said…
love the browns..also glad to know that the next few days i can check your blog and see a new post..good luck on the retreat this week end
Jane said…
Hi Candice. I love your card. Got to your card from Lisa Somervilles blog post on AO. I got your msg yesterday and I had been thinking about you all morning! So weird. I will try to touch base with you soon. Need to chat with you. hugs. jane
Barb Hardeman said…
Wonderful job Candace. Such an old world feel to your piece...
Jan Hoyt said…
Hey stranger! I love your blog...such beautiful work!!! Like Jane, I found my way to your samples via Lisa Somerville's link to other TJ artists. How exciting that I know a celebrity!!! Great work...I miss ya! Jan
Anita Van Hal said…
Nice job, Candice! Love the old world feel! Have a safe trip!
Subriagirl said…
wooooooohooooooooo, a post from you! Amen Michelle! Beautiful vintage feel to this card.
Candice Windham said…
I am stunned!!!
I had no idea all of you were checking my blog. Guess I'll have to post more often! Thanks so much for your gracious comments!

Hugs to all!

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Spring

A Little Wickedness

The doctor is in...