Do, do, do lookin' out my back door


There was a mention of a "wintery mix" in the forecast for this morning. Wintery Mix translation in the South: rain and maybe, just maybe, a little sleet. Imagine my surprise when I awoke to find close to 2" of snow on the ground. It was a perfect snow, however: Beautiful on the lawns, fields, trees and rooftops, but not a trace on the roads. That's my kind o'snow!

It had already started blowing off the trees and rooftops when I snapped this pic from my studio, although it was a nice wet snow with great packability.

Hubby had to go to the recording studio today, so I'm all alone, and you know what that means: I'm going to turn on my tiny space heater that keeps my tootsies warm, crank up the Christmas music, bake some yummy yeast bread and be highly creative today, even if I'm just doing a little artful re-arranging in my studio!

Here's a nice shot I made of Sam, the Wonder Lab as well. I think he's trying to figure out why I keep pointing this contraption at him and he's not getting any benefit (i.e., treats) from it.


Now, go hug someone you love. I think I'll hug Sam!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Spring

A Little Wickedness

The doctor is in...