Here is the latest in the Sizzix ScoreBoard Blog Hop. This cute little rectangular box is perfect for those great things that come in small packages. Fill it with kisses, small embellishments or anything tiny you want to put in it. Be sure to check out what other designers have done and vote for your favorite on ScoreBoard Designer Eileen Hull's blog.
I don't know about you, but I always have trouble keeping up with small pieces and I hate clutter. I turned my box into a clip joint to hold my paper clips. It adds a cheery note to my desktop too!
Rectangular box die
Graphic 45 paper
3M Super 77 Spray Adhesive
Krylon Totally Tangerine Spray Paint
Be Creative® Adhesive
1. Cut and assemble box bottom with double-stick tape. Spray both pieces with Krylon paint. Allow to dry.
2. Cover box bottom with paper using Super 77.
3. Cover box top with reverse side of paper using Super 77. Attach top to bottom with brads.
4. Tie ribbon around box top, threading on paper clips before tying bow.
5. Add Velcro dots and fill with clips.
6. Enjoy or give as a gift.
For more great ideas, check out the blogs below:
Be sure to leave comments! Designers love attention!
Now, go hug someone you love.
I received product from Sizzix and Be Creative® Adhesive.