Well, the last post came after 45 days. This one is closer to 60-something. Is anyone still reading?

We left home Sunday and stopped for a wonderful visit with my childhood friend Jan Stone and her DH Ed. It was great way to start a trip. Jan is an incredible cook and they are great hosts. We hated to leave Monday, but business calls.

I was very humbled last night to have received the Designer Press Kit Award at the Craft and Hobby Association Convention in Orlando. No money, no prizes, but a very nice trophy and lots of publicity and instant-name recognition among the designer members. That's enough for me.

I have not seen anything here that has blown my socks off as far as new products or techniques. I have attended about a bazillion business seminars, including one today with the Crafty Chica on website design and content. She is amazing.

I'm off to walk the floor show again to see if I missed something. The show is much smaller this time. It usually takes me at least two days to get through the whole thing. This time it took two hours. Sad.

I'll post pics when I get back home.

Go hug someone you love.

Comments

Roann Mathias said…
Congratulations on the press kit award!!! Yours must have been amazing. Please post photos.

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Spring

A Little Wickedness

The doctor is in...